Attractions – things to see & do
To experience the real Ireland, lodging in an Irish Inn the North of Ireland brings you, the visitor closer to the people, their culture, traditions and genuine Irish hospitality. It will be a pleasure for your host to provide local knowledge of where to go what to see.
Kelly’s Inn, located in the heart of Tyrone is a tourist trail and part of the mystical & unspoilt region of Ireland that has attracted visitors for hundreds of years. Its spectacular beauty is beyond question and it is a natural centre for outdoor pursuits that include golf, cycling, walking, running, riding and the very best fishing in freshwater rivers.
Within driving distance to many wonderful locations, make Kelly’s Inn your dream choice to sample everything the Tyrone and the North of Ireland has to offer…
Contact us today to book your adventure starting from £39.99
• North of Ireland’s most beautiful region
• Traditional Irish Music & Pubs
• Step back in time with our award winning tourist attractions the Ulster American Folk Park, President Grant’s Ancestral Homestead, Argory, to name a few…
• With some of Ireland’s best fishing in freshwater rivers, it’s a Fishing man’s delight.
• Enjoy horse trekking or a lesson at your leisure
• Be creative in our many craft and art centres
• Visitor Attractions & Sperrin Mountain Views
• Abundance of Outdoor Activities
• Awarding winning spas
• Finest sport complex, grounds and All-Ireland winning teams
• Or enjoy countless hours shopping in the local boutiques…